get social

          

Friday, 30 August 2013

So no-one told me life was gonna be this way... cha cha cha cha

All English & Journalism students MUST have a blog, right? Well, here goes...

I'm one for jotting down random words here and there trying to frantically remember every little detail of what I must do in the day. Do I ever stick to my list? The answer is no. It's crazy, isn't it? No matter how much we try to stay on top of things or map out every little detail of our life, nothing ever goes to plan. Don't get me wrong, it's not always a bad thing, but sometimes it does make me go a little crazy.




This is exactly the reason (not the cliche reason; becoming a journalism student where, like I said, I MUST have one) that I've started a blog...to keep track of all my random- and most likely pointless- thoughts. I'm the kind of girl who's room looks worse than the inside of Monica's 'secret cupboard' (a classic 'Friends' reference) but if a page ever goes missing out of my diary... MY LIFE IS OVER. 
How will I know when I'm meeting my friend in town?
How will I know when my hairdressers appointment is?
or, god forbid, How will I know when my boyfriend's birthday is? (if you're reading this Blair, I know I know, it is October 20th...I think.)

So here goes, my theory is we all have a little bit of 'Friends' in us, every girl. At least some point in our life we will channel our inner Monica, or Rachel, or even Pheobe. Me, however? I can be all at once, it's a talent really. For example, when I'm supposed to be doing a group activity, I have to be in charge in order to make sure every little detail is perfect (my high- maintenance Monica). Until, my friendly side kicks in and I start to feel bad for the people I haven't included (my pushover Rachel). But when it comes down to the actual presentation, if it all goes tits-up, I genuinely don't care (there we go, my flakey Pheobe). 

This makes little sense, even to me, but that's exactly who I am, like my blog says... an organised scatterbrain (who if you haven't already noticed, uses ellipsis far too much). 

Someone who seems to have complete control of their life, when really they have no clue. 


Definitions

Organised- able to plan one’s activities efficiently
Scatterbrainsomeone who does not think in an organised way and often forgets or loses things

x




No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS