get social

          

Monday, 16 September 2013

Feeling a little lost...

Recently I've been feeling tired, drained...a little lost. I just started uni last week and can't help but wonder, am I truly ready for this new-found independence? Finding my way around a new building, familiarising myself with not only new teachers (or 'lecturers' as they're now called) but also introduce myself to, and hopefully at some point become friends with, the most varied group of people I've came across. For example, in one of my classes there's a guy who believes Hitler's policies were brilliant, and a woman who has 5 kids , but yet still manages to find the time o be a full time student.



Maybe I'm just not cut out for all this hard-work. Is it bad that all I want to do is curl up in my bed and watch a sex and the city marathon? It may be down to the fact that my mind had switched off for what seems years over this summer, when in reality it was about 3 months. 

Zzzzzzzzz.....

x




No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS