get social

          

Friday, 12 June 2015

12.06.15 Fashion Wishlist

 While I haven't yet bought anything on my last wish-list (as I spent a lot on my weekend away in Bristol & Cardiff) I decided to do another fashion post. All the wine, food and cocktails are hard to resist when you're on holiday. However, I did manage to pick up cute little white sandal-ly type shoes & a boho style playsuit from Primark (check out my post on them below: ) - both for under £20. I love a bargain!

I'm still lusting over the 'leaf print Topshop jumpsuit' and at £42 I honestly don't think it is too expensive, especially for Topshop anyway. I would style it with my new white sandals and a denim jacket for a day time look, and then for night time add my red wooden style wedges and some gold jewellery to jazz it up a bit!

Another thing preventing me from just blowing my entire bank balance is my holiday next month. I'm hoping that a few things may end up in the sale or I can pick them up with a little spare money that I may have, once I work out how many Euros I'll need to take with me. A girl gotta look good on her holidays, after all!

Here is some of my lustful items from this week:


Asos: Love Wrap Front
Skater Dress 


Asos: Tailored Wrap Front Jumpsuit


Asos: Wrap Maxi Skirt
                         

Asos: Wrap Dress with Eyelet Details


Asos: Festival Playsuit

                                            
Asos: Watercolour Print Jumpsuit



Asos: Structure Lantern Skirt

(None of these images are my own)



This post was supposed to be a mix of all high street brands, but once I took a look at Asos website, I was hooked. Everything on the site is something I would defos wear. From effortless playsuits to fancy dresses, most things are affordable. Asos is one of my favourite sites as the delivery is both free & fast: an online shopping addict's must have.

My favourite items from this post are the Love Wrap Front Skater Dress and the Wrap Maxi Skirt as I think they look so effortless and chic. The cross-over style is also perfect as it gives a really flattering finish (no need for Spanx, girls!) and also a girly vibe to it! 

If only I had endless amounts of money to spend. Here's hoping my bank balance gets bigger as my fashion wish-list only gets longer....


Eve xo




Website Links:
1. http://www.asos.com/Love/Love-Wrap-Front-Skater-Dress-With-Lace-Trim-Detail/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5369162&cid=2623&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Nude%2fblack+trim&totalstyles=392&gridsize=3
2. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Tailored-Wrap-Front-Jumpsuit/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5261577&cid=2623&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Mint&totalstyles=392&gridsize=3
3. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Wrap-Maxi-Skirt-in-Jersey/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4708488&cid=2623&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Khaki&totalstyles=392&gridsize=3
4. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Wrap-Dress-with-Eyelet-Details/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5207241&cid=2623&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Ivory&totalstyles=392&gridsize=3
5. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-FESTIVAL-Gypsy-Playsuit/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5104068&cid=2623&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Multi&totalstyles=392&gridsize=3
6. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Jumpsuit-In-Watercolour-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5146377&cid=17243&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Multi&totalstyles=488&gridsize=3
7. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Structured-Lantern-Skirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5214934&cid=19903&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Nude&totalstyles=1573&gridsize=3

6 comments:

  1. I love the maxi skirt and white wrap dress x
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I feel like they're such classic pieces. The maxi skirt is defos my next purchase

      Eve xo

      Delete
  2. The ASOS wrap maxi is so beautiful, such a stunning color. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It's a perfect summer dress :)

      Eve xo

      Delete
  3. The White wrap dress is gorgeous :) perfect for summer! I think you should have a piggy bank especially for treats like this ;) x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS