get social

          

Monday, 1 June 2015

A Little Bit About Me!

With a few blog posts under my belt I thought I would let my readers know just a little bit about me....

After visiting a few blogs, I've seen similar posts to this & thought I would jump on the bandwagon!

(I promise its nothing to do with the rainy Monday morning and the lack of creative ideas!)




1. How would you describe your blog?
I would say it's a bit of anything and everything. From shallow thoughts to pieces of personal writing. With only a few posts, I wouldn't say I've 100% found my 'style' just yet.

2. Where in the world would you most like to travel?
Thailand, I think. All the baby elephants make my heart melt...

3. What was the last outfit you wore?
A green leaf-print River Island Dress, Miss Selfridge black leather jacket with black suede heeled H&M boots. Accessorized with my pink Kate Spade bag and fossil jewellery.

4. Who did you last talk to?
My best friend Hannah who told me she can't wait to see how fat Kim K's ankles get with her second pregnancy. Haha.

5. Who did you email last?
Clara at Pretty52.com to send over my PLL related post!

6. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Parks & Rec. If you haven't watched it, I would totally recommend it; it's hilarious! Lesley is my spirit animal.

7. What is your one beauty product that you cannot live without?
Mac's Prep+Prime. Seriously it's amazing for creating a 'wake me up glow' with or without make up. Either that or eyebrow gel. Being blonde only means one thing for brows: non existent *sobs*

8. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
English studies! Which is why I chose to study English & Journalism at uni.

9. Who is your favourite blogger?
Hannah Gale.com

10. What is your life motto?
Sounds cheesy, but: "Don't be afraid to take a chance when the opportunity of a lifetime appears."












Eve xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS