get social

          

Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Any Holiday Suggestions?


Hey everyone!


So, it is my boyfriend & I's anniversary in September (we've been together for 5 years- honestly where does the time go?!) and we're hoping to get away for 1 or 2 nights.

Preferably in the UK since we don't have may holidays left to take from work.
As you can see from previous post, my boyfriend is my best friend and I'm a really lucky girl to have found him. We're pretty out-going people and are up for going anywhere, which might seem easy enough, but we're finding it hard to choose a place to visit!

If you guys have any ideas, please feel free to comment. We like to wander about, visit exciting places, and most importantly eat & drink ha ha.





Thank you lovelies!

Eve xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS