get social

          

Sunday, 14 June 2015

Beauty

It seems like everyone & anyone obsesses over their brows nowadays- me included. 

Until recently I only ever plucked mine, but I decided to take the plunge and get them threaded. Most of my friends had their eyebrows threaded before and warned me about the pain, and although I'm such a woos when it comes to this sort of thing, I can honestly say it didn't bother me too much
.
But that noise. Ewwww, it sounds like the hairs are crunching. That was what I couldn't get over!


So, with being blonde my eyebrows are pretty pale & don't really give much of an effect. I've started using MAC eyebrow gel and OMG it is amazing. Like honestly, I totally rave about it. 



I choose the Dirty Blonde shade as I didn't want it to be too dark, but still enough to make them stand out a bit more. It is a bit tricky to put on (something I guess will become easier with practice) as it sets pretty quickly and is hard to budge- something that is also a benefit to this product! It doesn't smudge/move/anything; if you're on a night out, your brows will definitely not be something that you will have to worry about or touch up.. 
In order to put the product on I bought a MAC slimline brush to help swipe it on, which works great. It creates a clean shape and blends it in, making sure that there are no harsh lines or build-up in product. 



My other recent beauty product is a MAC lipstick. Usually I'm a lipgloss kinda gal, but decided to branch out a bit! And what better way to start than with the famous Velvet Teddy, right? It's a great colour that you can build up (one coat is pretty light & the more coats you put on, the darker it becomes). For me, since i'm still pretty new with lipsticks, it is more of a night time one that I would wear on a night out, rather than a day time look. But I'm loving the coverage & texture!




Eve xo

2 comments:

  1. I have a strong brow game going on... So I have to skip products for them... Sometimes I fill a small spot I have and use a lot of clear mascara for make them stay in place, because if not, they can go crazy

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky- my brows take up the better part of my make up routine everyday lol! Clear mascara is great for keeping them tame I think.

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS