get social

          

Monday, 22 June 2015

Fashion Wishlist 22.06.15

A few bits & bobs that I'm eye-ing up!


Here are my 6 must have items for this week:

Khaki shirt dress: River Island
I've cheated a little with this one, as I bought it the other day. It's not so much on my wish-list but I love it and had been searching for it for agessss.


White playsuit: Topshop
This I can imagine with gold accessories, looking all Serena-ish (GG)... Y'know if Blake Lively was an actual human and not an angel...

Fringed tee- Topshop
This top with a pair of denim shorts & over-sized sunglasses= festival fashion at its finest!


Midi skirt- Asos
I am completely in love with the colour of this skirt!



Lace up shoes- New Look
Lace up style shoes are so in right now, and for only £24.99 I think these look amazing!


Cold shoulder dress- Missguided

 This is the perfect day-time dress for walking about a city break holiday.


Eve xo


None of these pictures are my own.

4 comments:

  1. Love that playsuit! It's definitely something Serena would wear. Great post!:)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's such a classy looking item. I completely agree- I love Serena's fashion :)

      Eve xo

      Delete
  2. How pretty is that Topshop fringed top?! x
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Can imagine it with denim shorts & gladiator sandals.

      I'm in love with festival style fashion.

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS