get social

          

Monday, 15 June 2015

Looking for a Dress...

Why is it when I do a fashion wishlist I can barely keep it to about ten items, then when I'm actively looking for something to wear I can never find anything I like?


I feel ya, Lizzie McG!


It is my best friends birthday night-out on Friday & I just can't find anything to wear. Yeah, yeah I know story of every girl's life. But guys, this time it is serious. 

Unfortunately for me (although they're the most amazing, funniest & loveliest girls you'll ever meet) my best friends are all effortlessly gorgeous, and while I know I'm not ugly, it is hard to keep up with them.

I've been trying literally every website looking for something  that ticks all the boxes:

1. A dress/skirt/playsuit.
2. Something fancy but not too fancy.
3. Comfy-factory ( I need to be able to dance without worrying something may fall out )
4. Flattering.
5. Affordable.


Is this really too much to ask for?! I didn't think so, but according to Asos/River Island/Topshop/All the usuals, it is.

Someone help a girl out, if you see anything nice- give me a shout!

Love,
A very desperate Eve xo

2 comments:

  1. wow your blog is gawjus!!! I love the design

    had a great read, keep up the good work :D


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!!
      Your blog is great, I'm adding it to my 'follow' list right now :)

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS