get social

          

Wednesday, 17 June 2015

NYC blues...

"New York, New York, so good they named it twice!"

Now I know everyone claims that whenever they visit New York, they get hooked; they catch the NYC bug. But I really did.

The view from Rockefeller Centre, the feeling you get walking over the Brooklyn Bridge, the heart-racing pulse from walking up 5th avenue & the sense of peacefulness whilst sitting in Central Park are just to name a few locations where I left pieces of my heart.

New York really does change a person...


Grand Central Station

Playbill from The Lion King Musical

9/11 Memorial

Yellow Cabs & WTC Buildings

Central Park

The complimentary cupcakes we got at the Waldorf Astoria (it was my mum's birthday!)

View from Rockefeller Centre

Waldorf Astoria Hotel Lobby

Statue of Liberty

Stunning views from the Brooklyn Bridge

NYC, baby!

The Empire State Building

What a view!

Times Square

Ice Skating at Rockefeller 

I couldn't not include this, wow- the size of this dessert!



We went in October last year & were super lucky with the weather! 

I'm currently saving all my pennies so I can go back again!

Eve xo

8 comments:

  1. lovely post and amazing pictures darling :D NYC is my fav

    if you want, you could like my new fb page, it would mean so much to me <3 tnx

    https://www.facebook.com/fashionneed09

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, it is such an amazing place.
      Eve xo

      Delete
  2. I'm going to New York in December, and this is fuelling my excitement even more! xx

    Bambi Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so jealous of you, NYC in winter-time will be amazing!

      You'll have the best time.

      Eve xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It really is, I loved it so much!
      Eve xo

      Delete
  4. Amazing post !!..had a great read :D

    your love is gawjus !!


    MyDressCollection

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS