get social

          

Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Primark: Summertime!


Whilst I was in Bristol at the weekend, I managed to do a little shopping! First I visited Topshop (probably the best clothes shop for anything festival-style related- which is one of my favourite trends at the moment) but left after about 10 minutes. There I was, in the changing rooms trying on a pair of crochet shorts (size 14, I might add) when this girl was screaming and laughing at her friend who brought her a size 12 pair of shorts to try on: Oh my god. Do you think I'm fat or something?! I'd rather die than wear a size 12. There is no way I'm that big.

I literally wanted to slap her. Seriously slap the shit right out of her. I quickly got dressed and left. Now, I know its not actually Topshop's fault, but still. Imagine someone was really frustrated/upset in those changing rooms; trying to put a dress on or had been at the gym all week striving to get into those 'fat' size 12 jeans. C'mon girls, there is enough body- shaming online and in magazines, we don't need it in real life. Get a grip!

Anyway, this wasn't the point in my post. The point was to show off my new pretty Primark items- which together came to only £18 by the way. A pretty much full outfit for under £20, is a great bargain in my books!








I had been looking for this style of shoe for ages, and couldn't believe they were only £8! I loved the clean white colour & leather finish. This is great for me as I'm so clumsy & tend to spill things a lot, as it means clean shoes are only a wipe away!









Next up is this playsuit! I was a little dubious at first with this, as playsuits tend to be quite short on me (maybe its to do with my shape) but I loved the embroidered top part so decided to try it on! I was pleased with the fit and style, so it was a must-have for my summer wardrobe.


                                                 



Overall outfit!



Now all I need is some good weather so I can start to wear my summer clothes! 


Eve xo

                                               

6 comments:

  1. Love the blog very interesting. I love the play suit I love to wear play suits have quite a few but I do find them slightly inconvenient that doesn't stop me from wearing them though!
    I would love it if we could follow each other on Google Friend Connect and Instagram?

    http://fashioncrazy-abby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm the same, they can be a bit of a nuisance but they look pretty.

      Of course! My instagram is on the 'About Me' bit at the side of my blog- feel free to follow!

      Eve xo

      Delete
  2. I've been tempted by those shoes may go get the tomorrow!love that playsuit too will have to find it x
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      I know, they're so cute. I think they'll go perfect with a summery dress aswell :) Although they're a bit uncomfy the first wear, the second time is fine.

      Eve xo

      Delete
  3. Love the all white choices here. I really think the sandals are gorgeous. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Usually I wear black or darker colours, but with summer on its way I'm trying to brave white haha.

      Love a primark bargain!

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS