get social

          

Monday, 29 June 2015

Tattoo ideas!

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo- just something simple but still a bit of ink, nonetheless!

Here are some of my ideas; let me know what you guys think:








My favourite is the quotation marks: for me it means something. I study English & have always had a passion for reading. When I was looking for some ideas for a tattoo, a quote describing this type of one really made me think! It was something along the lines of - a blank quotation mark to allow you to create your own story in between.

BUT. I'm a little scared of pain.

So, anyone with tattoos (or without- how do you feel about the pain?)- can you give me a little advice on how to stop thinking of the pain when I'm getting it done? Or, is it even as sore as they make it out to be?


Thanks!

Eve xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS