get social

          

Saturday, 18 July 2015

18.07.15 Fashion Wishlist


 Why is it when you need to save money, you find tonnes of things you want; and then when you actually have money to spend nothing is appealing? Honestly, this is like every girls nightmare!

Hopefully when I'm back from my hollibags I'll have a few pennies left over, which y'know will go towards my wishlist funds!

Here are my faves from this week:


H&M Shirt Dress

H&M Culottes

Zara Boho Dress

Zara Button Skirt


River Island Satchel

River Island Jumpsuit


Topshop Dress

Topshop Sleeveless Coat

Asos Dress

Asos Maxi Dress

Asos Jumpsuit

Asos Shirt


Hope you like some of my picks!

Eve xo

2 comments:

  1. Love all the jumpsuits, the mustard coloured one looks fab! X

    New blog design and poolside holiday outfit over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that one is my fave! I've saved it on my ASOS wishlist with my fingers crossed that it'll be in the sale soon.

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS