get social

          

Monday, 13 July 2015

8 Photos of Happiness


I was tagged on Twitter by the lovely Katie over at Life of a Daydreamer to do 8 photos of happiness. I'm not going to nominate anyone personally, but feel free to go ahead and post your own!

Here are mine:



This one is from when I visited New York last October with my Mum & Dad. 



This photo is quite an oldie actually (I was about 16 in this photo) but its of me & my boyfriend at our high school prom!



Ok, so I cheated a bit with this one (as it is two photos) but look at that New York skyline-wow!



This one is of me & my girls- my favourite people ever.



This photo was taken during The Glasgow Kiltwalk where I walked 26 miles to raise money for charity.



This was taken on my last night in Barcelona last summer. My best friend and I decided to take a boat trip and this was the amazing view.



My Gran & I - this photo makes me so happy as she hates getting her photo taken but she's smiling away in this one!




The Disney Castle- y'know for obvious reasons.



What photos make you happy?

Eve xo

4 comments:

  1. All these photo's are lovely ! Looks like you have lots of fabulous memories! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! So nice to go through and remember all the happy times :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, there is nothing better than remembering happy times!

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS