get social

          

Wednesday, 29 July 2015

A Girl Can Never Have Too Many Handbags

My mum once said to me: "A girl can never have too many handbags, plus its the best kind of shopping- you don't have to worry about anything fitting." And I'm not going to lie, I've never heard a truer word spoken.


Here are my top picks of this week:

Topshop Satchel- £36

Miss Selfridge Tote Bag- £10

Topshop Fringe Bag - £27

Topshop Kandi Bag- £49

River Islang Cross Body Bag- £20

River Island Tassle Front Bag- £39

River Island Tote- £35

Missguided Backpack- £15

Asos Bucket Bag- £20

Asos Festival Satchel- £22

Asos Rucksack- £38

Eve xo

4 comments:

  1. handbags are amazing because they're such a wide variety. I love the Top Shop one :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope a gal can never have too many handbags. The topshop fringe one is perfect
    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my faves too, I think it would go with everything!

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS