get social

          

Friday, 24 July 2015

Body Jewellery Shop.

Is there any girl out there who doesn't love jewellery? Well if there is, I'm certainly not one of them. Although I don't exactly parade my diamonds and jewels (Ha! Like I've got any...) down my local high street - I'm a sucker for any sort of costume jewellery.

I've had my ears pierced since I was about 7 or 8 (from Claire's Accessories, like everyone obvz) but, unlike my necklace and ring collection which is constantly being updated, my earrings never usually change. However, Body Jewellery Shop ent me a few samples to try out and I cannot get enough!

Body Jewellery Shop has some amazing ear piercing jewellery products to choose from with such a wide variety for whatever style you have.













The products are very reasonably priced too! If  you haven't already head over to: Body Shop Jewellery.


Eve xo


This was a sponsored post, but all views and opinions are my own.


2 comments:

  1. Oooo pretty jewellery! I rarely wear any because of my job, and nothing is ever nice enough to make me buy it haha, but this is all really lovely.

    Thanks for the post,

    http://sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk/ XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! The price of the items is so reasonable too :D

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS