get social

          

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Celebrity Crushes You Definitely Had Growing Up



Don't lie, we all had them. And even though they might not be as much of a heart-throb anymore, they'll always have a special place in our hearts.



1. Zack Morris- Saved By The Bell
The way he bossed Screech about and ruled that school. We all wanted to be Kelly, just so we could call Zack our BF.







2. Jack- Titanic
"You jump, I jump, remember?" 'Nuff said.







3. Troy Bolton- High School Musical
Back in his floppy hair stage, Zac stole the heart of every girl with not only his basketball skills, but also his dance moves.







4. Gareth Gates- Pop Idol
Remember how catchy Spirit in the Sky was? *relives childhood memories*







5. Josh- Princess Diaries
Yeah he was a bit of a dick, but let's not kid ourselves that we didn't want that foot popping kiss!






6. Jake- I'll Be Home For Christmas
That Santa suit spoke for itself. He was a right cutie!






7. Legolas- Lord of the Rings
That hair flowing in the wind as he rode his horse- wow. (If we all just ignore the elf ears...)







8. All the members of Westlife
COS I'M FLYING WITHOUT WIIIIIINGS.






9. Harvey- Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Harvey was always my fave! He was always there for Sabrina, even when she kept ditching him for all her Witch-y duties. What a keeper!






10. Jesse McCartney
Ooft, that episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody melted our heats. "I just want you & your beautiful sooooul, yeah."







Eve xo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14252813/?claim=q5abca74vq6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you liked it :D

      Eve xo

      Delete
  2. I have the biggest crush on Zack morris<3 thanks for sharing, Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, me too! He was like my first ever tv crush haha!
      Of course, sounds like a good idea.

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS