get social

          

Thursday, 9 July 2015

My Favourite Beauty Products Round-up!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14252813/?claim=q5abca74vq6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

My beauty routine is pretty simple. And by routine I mean putting my make up on and then taking it off...

In the morning I use cleanser on my face, and then at night (after I take my make up off with remover wipes) I use toner to help soothe my skin.

Here are some of my favourite products:


T-Zone spot zapping gel
This is an absolute life saver for any spot-related problem! If you feel one coming on, use this to prevent it; or in an emergency put this over one to help calm it down. It stings a bit at first, but hey, at least we know it's working!

Clarins blusher
Of all the blushers I've tried this is by far my favourite. Although the price tag can seem a bit much, I've had this for ageeeees (and I mean ages) so you do get your money's worth! I like the natural glow it gives without making me look like a clown with bright red cheeks.

Benefit primer
This primer leaves your face feeling silky smooth before you put your foundation on. This product also lasts a while as you only need to apply a small amount at a time.


L'oreal shampoo

There is a reason Blake Lively was in the advert- her hair is the ultimate goal! Although the shampoo cannot perform miracles, it does provide a helping hand with making your hair feel a lot more bouncy.


MAC eyebrow gel

I've spoke about this product before, but honestly I could not live without it. It lasts so long and  you only need to use a small amount. You can apply a thin layer for a day time look, then feather it up to make your brows seem more dramatic for night!


Garnier toner
The smell alone of this should make you want to buy this product. It agrees with all skin types (I should know as I suffer from sensitive skin and rosacea) and very budget friendly!




Eve xo


http://anorganisedscatterbrain.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

4 comments:

  1. Oh I really love that L'Oreal shampoo! Love the blog! Frankie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love how full my hair feels after using it.

      Thanks so much!

      Eve xo

      Delete
  2. I've never tried blushes from Clarins but I want to now, that looks beautiful! x
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually 'borrowed' mines from my mum and just so happened I 'forgot' to give it back... Ha ha!
      I love how natural it looks.

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS