get social

          

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Rose Gold Hair!


I've had the same hairstyle since I was 13, so I decided it was time to change things up a bit!

I'm a natural ginger & it did take me quite a fair bit of time to achieve the shade of blonde that I wanted, so I didn't want to stray too much away from that. As everyone does, I took to Pinterest for some hair inspo- and this was where my love of rose gold hair began.

These two pics were my main inspiration: 






I just love how fresh, but also fun, the colour looked. So I took myself to Boots to buy myself some hair dye & decided to go for a semi- premanent one for now just to make sure I like it!

The one I opted for was: Loreal Paris' Feria Pastels.
(http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/hair-colour/semi-permanent-hair-colour/feria-pastels/s03-pastel-peach-punch)

The product was super easy to use & only took about 20 mins all in to do. (Instructions come with pack, so no stress on how to do it!)

My end result:





(Please excuse my spotty & make up free face. It was a Sunday, and who can be bothered on Sunday's?!)

Eve xo





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14252813/?claim=q5abca74vq6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. WOW I love this! You look great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm obsessed with it but the great thing is that it only lasts a few washes- just incase my hair went bright pink ha ha.

      Eve xo

      Delete
  2. OMG Amazing post!!!

    I just love your blog its amazing !!.. Keep up the great work



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    have wonderful day

    keep in touch

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Such kind comments :)

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS