get social

          

Friday, 3 July 2015

"Shopping is my cardio"

Here are my wish-list items this week!

I've decided to do a 'shoe' related post, because let's face it, who doesn't love shoe shopping?!

Unlike clothes shopping, which sometimes fills us with the dreaded guilt (y'know the kind where you've convinced yourself you're a size 10 yet that dress still won't fit??), shoes are always our friends. There is no shame about going up or down a size, or if that particular shoe doesn't suit us, there is the exact same style in 2 other stores.

Shoes never let us down <3 <3 <3

Topshop Sandals: £28

Tosphop Sandals: £35


River Island Sandals: £70


River Island Boots: £45



New Look Shoes: £24.99



New Look Sandals: £27.99

Zara Sandals: £35.99


Zara Sandals: £39.99

Asos Shoes: £30

Asos Sandals: £25


Eve xo


None of these images are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Great picks - I'd love some of these in my wardrobe :)

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I just love them all :)

    Eve xo

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS