get social

          

Monday, 14 September 2015

Edinburgh Stay!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the short post, but it's my first day back at uni & who knew 3rd year could be so demanding straight away?! On the bright side though, my modules seem much more interesting this semester!

Anywaysssss.... Back to the original point of the post: Edinburgh! 
As I spoke about in a previous post, my boyfriend & I were going away to celebrate our anniversary of being together for 5 years. We chose the Doubletree Hilton in Edinburgh City Centre as it had a great location & meant we could explore one of our favourites cities a bit more. 

Not only was the location great, but the staff were so lovely & accomodating! They gave us a room upgrade to a room with a straight on view of Edinburgh Castle, cookies & brownies in our room aaaand some free drinks vouchers.

So yeah, I would 100% recommend any (but esp the Edinburgh one!) Hilton hotel to stay in!

Some pics from my amazing weekend:









Eve xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS