get social

          

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Fashion Wishlist 16.09.15

My favourite season has returned: Autumn! I love all the colours and styles in the shops just now, I feel like Autumn season will be a good one high-street wise.

I haven't posted a fashion wishlist in what seems like ages, but I feel like this week is a good time to do one. I'm trying to pick up bits & pieces for going back to uni; things which are versatile, comfy but still fashionable! I love a good bargain, so I often keep things in my saved items (esp on Asos) and wait until they go on sale. 


Here are my latest wishlist items:































Eve xo

2 comments:

  1. I love khaki and shirt dresses so I'm pretty much obsessed with that Newlook number! Love this post!

    Bethany | curlyandwordy.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love the style! Thanks so much :)

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS