get social

          

Tuesday, 22 September 2015

'I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.'

Sex and the City has always  been one of my favourites.... from their timeless friendship and classy cosmopolitans to their life and relationship advice, it's a TV show I turn to whenever I need a little 'pick me up.'

I've yet to find a quote from the show that isn't relevant. Whether it be a romantic one from Charlotte, a witty one from Miranda, a sex-related one from Samantha or just a general life from from Carrie...sex and the city has got it all!


Here's some of my faves:


'Sexy is what I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality.' Miranda


'Abso-fucking-lutely.' Mr Big


'The fact is, sometimes it's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun'. Carrie


'I like my money where I can see it - hanging in my closet.' Carrie


'Maybe we can be each other’s soul mates. And then we can let men be just these great, nice guys to have fun with.' Charlotte


'Somewhere out there is another little freak who will love us and understand us and kiss our three heads and make it all better'. Carrie


'I’m looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love.' Carrie


'They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style.' Carrie

Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/suzannah-ramsdale/542963/sex-and-the-city-the-best-carrie-bradshaw-quotes.html#EgHWGkI6pFTFuQDS.99

'When men attempt bold gestures, generally it's considered romantic. When women do it, it's often considered desperate or psycho.' Carrie


'The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.' Carrie 


“The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t. But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.” Carrie


Eve xo

2 comments:

  1. nice picture

    great blog post

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Sex and the city. Nice to see a whole heap of quotes in one place!

    'I’m looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love.' Carrie

    Definitely my favorite

    http://collectinglabels.com

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS