get social

          

Thursday, 10 September 2015

The Liebster Awards!

Okay, so I'll admit I've been a little bit busy these past two weeks with catching up with friends for birthdays and having *probs* one too many cocktails...but I'm back now!

Today's post is a little bit different because I was nominated by the fabulous Michelle from Simply Michelle for the Liebster Awards! I'm honestly so thankful to have been nominated for this as I'm pretty new to the whole 'blogging' world and it is a great opportunity to just get out there and meet some other aspiring bloggers, like myself! 


Here are the rules of the Liebster Awards:

1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.

2. Include the Liebster Award stick in the post too.

3. Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of the award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person that nominated you.

4. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.

5. Lastly copy these rules in the post. 



So let's start! 

1. How did you decide on your blog name?
Honestly, I don't know how I came up with it, I think I just thought of random things in my head and when it came to me I thought it was right. It completely describes what I am on a day-to-day basis.

2. What is your favourite type of blog to read?
My favourites are probably fashion & lifestyle blogs.

3. If you could only buy one item of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh, that's a hard one! Probably concealer, play it safe.

4. Do you prefer watching TV, watching films or reading?
Can I say all of them? It depends what mood I'm in haha! Probs watching films though.

5. If you could do a collaboration with any blogger, who would you pick and why?
Hannah Gale without a doubt, she's my favourite. She's so honest, funny and relevant to everything.

6. Have you set any goals for your blog? If so what are they?
Probably, just now, to actually keep writing. Once I go back to uni and have the pressure of work too, I know I'm going to find it difficult to make time for it. So yeah, just to keep doing what I'm doing in the hope that one day more people will read (& like) my blog.

7. Would you consider making a youtube channel to go with your blog?
Hmm, this one I'm not sure about. I think I need to find a specific angle that I want my blog to take before I do any Youtube vidoes.

8. What is your favourite social media to use? (Facebook, Instagram, twitter..)
Instagram. I love seeing everyone's pictures & what they're wearing.

9. What is your dream job?
Something to do with writing- whether it be blogging, magazine journalism- I'm not sure yet.

10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick and why? 
Probably predictable, but pizza- I mean, there are just so many varieties of it!



Here are my questions for the people that I have nominated:

1. How would you describe your blog?

2. Where in the world would you most like to travel?

3. What was the last outfit you wore?

4. Who did you last talk to?

5. Who did you email last?

6. What was the last thing you watched on TV?

7. What is your one beauty product that you cannot live without?

8. What is/was your favourite subject in school?

9. Who is your favourite blogger?

10. What is your life motto?


Also, I've decided not to nominate anyone in particular- and rather whoever reads this post nominates themselves! I don't want to narrow it down to 10 people, so I nominate anyone else who wishes to do it, in order to gain some more readership!


Eve xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS