get social

          

Thursday, 12 November 2015

11 Struggles Of Trying To Make Plans Over The Christmas Period

Every year we say to ourselves 'I'm going to be so organised this time around'.... Does it happen? No. Do we still get stressed out? Yes. And buying presents? THAT'S the easy part...never mind trying to organised meeting up with people!


1. You start to make a list of all the groups of friends you want to meet up with over the holidays.



And then in your best Mean Girl's voice say: 'It's not my fault people like me.'


2. You need a calendar app to figure out when everyone is free.
Trying to tie people down to make plans over Christmas is so difficult, and you're about ten seconds away from being so over this.


3. And then you have the struggle of trying to find cute outfit.



Which, let's be honest, is really hard. There's always bound to be someone there with the same dress on as you! Aaaand let's not forget tight/bodycon is out the question after all those pigs in blankets.


4. You over-estimate your ability to go 'out out.'
I swear if someone mentions Jagerbomb after my second night out in a row....


5. No one likes to organise anything.



It's always left to you. Multiple facebook chats, texts and reminders later and you're STILL waiting for someone's work night out deposit!


6. No one wants to commit to plans."I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet", "I might just play it by ear", "I don't realise how annoying I'm being but I'm just not ready to decide"

7. People lie.


"I'm easy". That's not true though, is it though Jessica?! We all know you hate about a million places, so just tell us what suits you to make this whole thing easier.

8. Everywhere is already booked up.
I mean how is it possible that nearly everywhere that's decent is booked up in the middle of November. HONESTLY.

9. Or y'know too expensive.

Yes I'd like the turkey please and a glass of prosecco. But if you could just hold on a sec until I sell my left kidney.

10. Someone always pulls out at the last minute.These people are the scum of the earth. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I'VE WORKED TO ORGANISE THIS!?

11. But, once you're out and the wine is flowing.... let's be honest: it really is the most wonderful time of the year!


Eve xo

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you this is so accurate but like you said as stressful as it may be, at the end of the day is such a beautiful time of the year that you end up forgetting about the worries. 🎄

    XO Ruth Sarai
    http://stuck-in-rewind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS