get social

          

Friday, 6 May 2016

7 OF MY FAVE BEAUTY PRODUCTS RIGHT NOW









I've went a little crazy with buying make up over the past couple of weeks (looking at you Kiko and Model's Own), but I thought I'd share with you a couple of my favourites that I've picked up!

There are good mixture of skincare, hair products and make up to help make up my favourites that I've been using recently- and most I'd certainly be buying again.

My favourites on the list have got to be the nail varnish, eyeshadow pot and softening toner. The eyeshadow, for me, is a multi product and the smell of the toner is incredible.





Aussie Dry Shampoo

I'm a major Aussie fan anyway as the smell of their products are so strong and fresh. But I got super excited when I found out they did a dry shampoo range (it might have been out for a while, but it was on offer in Asda so I decided to give it a go).

I was really impressed and its not a heavy dry shampoo like some other ones on the market just now. It gives good coverage but doesn't weigh your hair down or give off too much white residue. The smell is also really fresh- a festival essential!






Garnier Softening Toner

Like Aussie, I've been using Garner products for a while now (mostly the Micellar water and moisturiser) but this one is at the top of my skincare list.

Before I was cleansing my face with the pink coloured bottle in this range, but couldn't find it in any of my local Boots, so had to change to the blue one. To be honest, I don't see much difference between the two- but I love how soft it makes my skin, especially after taking my make up off, or coming out the shower when it feels a bit dry.

It's also only about £3.99 and lasts me about a month- so a good bargain.






Kiko Creme Eyeshadow

I mentioned before that I used this as a multi-tool product: the shimmer in the eyeshadow pot means I can use it as a highlighter too.

After watching a few YouTube make up tutorials, I found that most make up artists were using a creme eyeshadow in a gold-pinky shade for a day time look, paired with liquid eyeliner. I spotted this pot in Kiko a couple of weeks ago, and loved the colour!

I use it on my eyelids (after using an eyeshadow primer) but also on my cheekbones, and the shimmer is just enough for a highlighter. It gives a creme-y and glowy finish that lasts for quite a good while.








Tony & Guy Protecting Shampoo

As a natural redhead who dyes their hair blonde, I'm in need of a good shampoo that can not only protect my colour, but also helps inject some moisture into the ends of my hair.

This product does the trick as it helps restore a lot of the badness that my hair endures (like straighteners, curling, colouring etc) and makes it all shiny.

Now, I'm not saying that your hair is going to look as shiny as Kim Kardashian's or anything, but I'd like to think it could give those high-end, pricey products for their money.








Soap and Glory Shower Jelly

A couple of weeks ago I was kindly gifted a couple of Soap and Glory's newest products from Pretty52 for one of my 'Lifestyle' posts...and I've got to say they smell AMAZING.

I was sent both the Lemon scented one and the Original Pink one, and the pink one is my fave. It's so light and fruity smelling, without being sickly sweet. It just lathers up once you're in the shower and washes off really easily.

It also leaves your skin feel really clean and moisturised.







Kiko Lip Pencil

It's clear that I'm really loving Kiko at the moment, considering two of their products have entered this list.

Up until now, I had never really used any kind of 'pencil' on my lips (I'm more of a lipstick or gloss kind of gal), but this lip product is the perfect balance between matte and shine effect.

Perfect for throwing in your bag when you're in a rush, or just going for a simple and played-down lip effect that day. This nude colour builds up colour easily and is so easy to use.


(As you can see, I've used mines a lot and it really needs sharpened.)








Model's Own Rose Gold Nail Polish

I've saved my fave 'til last!

WHO KNEW ROSE GOLD NAIL POLISH EXISTED?! Honestly, I was so excited when I seen this lined up in the Model's Own make up display. The colour is incredible, and one I will definitely buy again when it runs out.

The colour gives off a metallic, legit rose gold effect and so far, after applying on Monday (I'm writing this post on Thursday morning), there are no chips in my manicure.









What are your favourite products at the moment?








No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS