get social

          

Sunday, 8 May 2016

MY ASOS WISHLIST 08.05.16




Hello lovelies!

There are soooo many things I want to buy right now, but I have holidays and fun adventures to save for so unfortunately it is all window shopping for me. I've compiled a list of everything that is currently in my Asos wishlist at the moment, in the hope that money will magically appear in my bank account so I can buy them.

(Disclosure: I've already ordered two items last weekend that aren't on this list....Prosecco and payday are not a good mix when it comes to online shopping!)

I'm sure that a couple of these items will somehow make their way into my basket though, no matter how poor I am.




My fave items on the list are the silver converse, pink PJs, yellow floral tea dress and the stripey midi skirt!











4. Bag







11. Top

12. Sandals





Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS